A market of 518.3 million dollars by 2026
DUBLIN, November 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “The US Market for Biodefense-Related Rapid Pathogen Identification and Treatments 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report examines the current and future market potential of the United States market for the rapid identification and treatment of biodefense-related pathogens. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancements, drivers and restraints, and it identifies opportunities and growth trends in the market. The report also covers market projections to 2026.
For market estimates, data is provided for the following years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2026. The year 2020 is the base year and is forecast until 2026.
- The US market for rapid identification and treatment of biodefense-related pathogens is expected to reach $ 518.3 million by 2026 from $ 366.3 million in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% for the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
- The detection devices segment of the US market for rapid identification and treatment of biodefense-related pathogens is expected to grow from $ 200.8 million in 2021 to $ 260.2 million in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.3% for the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
- The sensor segment of the US market for rapid identification and treatment of biodefense-related pathogens is expected to grow from $ 165.5 million in 2021 to $ 258.1 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 9.3% for the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
The report includes
- An overview of the U.S. market for the identification and rapid treatment of biodefense-related pathogens
- Global market trend analyzes, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2026
- Discussion of key market dynamics (DRO), technological advancements and regulatory landscape in the context of rapid biodefense pathogens
- Assessing and forecasting the size of the Biodefense Pathogen Detection Products market in terms of monetary value, and analyzing the corresponding market share by type, test method, device type, technology, application, etc. .
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for infectious agents with information on detection, vaccines and treatment, ongoing R&D activities and clinical trials, etc.
- Review of infectious agents, including smallpox, anthrax, plague, and tularemia, as well as coverage of potentially harmful chemical toxins that are used in biological warfare situations, including sarin gas, ricin, and botulinum
- Impact of COVID-19 on bioinformatics research and new developments related to diagnostic tools related to biodefense
- Examination of issued patents for rapid identification of pathogens and new industry specific developments
- Overview of recent industry strategies and competitive landscape of major players operating in the global market along with their company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of major industry players including ANP Technologies, Biomerieux, Haztech, Menon Biosensors, Merck, Thermo Fisher Scientific and GlaxoSmithKline
Main topics covered:
Summary and Highlights
- Portable devices
- Factors contributing to the biodefense pathogen identification market
- Highlights of the U.S. market for rapid identification of biodefense pathogens
- Delivery and detection
- Dissemination methods
- Potential biological pathogens
- Quick identification products
- Detection technology
- Warning detection systems
- Pharmaceuticals used to treat pathogens associated with biodefense
- Planning and responding to a bioterrorism event
- Microbial forensic medicine
- Role of government, universities and private finance in product development
- Financing options
Overview of infectious agents
- Categories of bacterial agents
- Category a Bacterial agents
- Category a Viral agents
- Category B bacterial agents
- Category B toxins
Devices for detecting pathogens linked to biodefense
- Pathogen identification devices by test method
- Types of devices
- Diagnostic tools
- Mass spectrometry
- Immunological analysis
- Biological sensors
- Biodefense Biosensors Market
Patents and market dynamics
- Patents on rapid identification of pathogens: 2019-2021
- Opportunities / challenges of the pharmaceutical market
- Opportunities / challenges of the vaccine market
- Device Market Opportunities / Challenges
- Diagnostic products
- Anp Technologies
- Alpha Diagnostic International
- Biomérieux inc.
- Biological research technologies
- International Biotech
- Bruker detection
- Corgenix Medical Corp.
- Electronic Sensor Technology Inc.
- Haztech Systems
- Inbios International Inc.
- Integrated nanotechnologies
- Menon Biosensors Inc.
- Meso-scale defense
- New Horizon Diagnostic Corp.
- Id Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bavarian Nordic A / S
- Crucell Holland BV
- Emerging biosolutions
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmathène Inc.
- Therapeutic Zarephath
- Siga Technologies
- National laboratories
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories
- Sabin Vaccine Institute
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8tb08
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets