Human Identification Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2029
The Global Human Identification Market the value is expected to be US$1.08 billion by the end of 2022, according to a new report from Future Market Insights (IMF). The market is further expected to exhibit a high CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period, 2022-2029. A steady increase in the number of natural disasters and fatal road accidents strongly necessitates the demand for more effective forensic DNA technologies for human identification. This would remain an important factor responsible for the gradual growth of the human identification market.
Human identification technology has provided satisfactory results in most cases where there are no close relatives or criminal samples for comparison. Human identification plays a key role in the study of human sample data necessary for various applications such as molecular forensic analysis, paternity and kinship study, sexual assault investigations and many others. felony case.
Request a sample PDF brochure:
Key Takeaways – Human Identification Market Research
- Legal issues such as the exploitation of privacy rights surrounding the collection of samples for comparison purposes from suspects have always been a delicate process.
- Nevertheless, with the introduction of the DNA phenotyping approach, sample collection has become easy without harming or exploiting dignity or integrity rights.
- The main advantage of DNA phenotyping is that it is more focused on obtaining genetic profiles from crime scene samples. Additionally, Externally Visible Features (EVC) are publicly available features and therefore would not involve privacy issues.
- Predicting EVCs can also be very useful in identifying missing persons and disaster victims when there are no ante-mortem specimens or close relatives for comparison.
- The increased global attention for forensic identification technology has stimulated research studies, which may appear to be a promising factor for human identification.
- In July 2019, a study published in the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, which was carried out by the Forensic Science Center (USA) and Michigan State University (USA) showed the development of an ability to protein-based human identification from a single hair.
Over time, human identification has proven to be the most accurate and reliable yet fastest technology for identifying crime suspects and unknown deceased persons for whom little or no data is available for purposes. of comparison. Advances in human identification technology will continue to positively influence the landscape of forensic science, and human trafficking will be the next stage of growth.
Find out before you buy the research report:
Exploring the disruptive potential of the human identification market
A comprehensive view of the human identification market has led our analysts to conclude that the market is expected to grow at a notable rate with a continued focus on innovation and product development associated with advancing healthcare systems and providing technologies to support forensic DNA testing for identification and collection of sample data used in human identification procedures. Furthermore, the report findings indicate that North America and Europe capture a major share of the overall human identification market revenue. This was attributed to the presence of accredited forensic laboratories such as the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification (UNTCHI), recognized as a world leader in forensic identification, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States. The latter provides support services for free forensic analysis to the FBI and local and state law enforcement agencies.
Want more information?
Human Identification Market, the latest new release from Future Market Insights, discusses the development of the human identification market from 2014 to 2018 and presents demand projections from 2022 to 2029 based on product type (instruments, software and data management, assay kits and cartridges, and other consumables), technology (polymerase chain reaction, short tandem repeats, microarray technology, capillary electrophoresis, next-generation sequencing, nucleic acid extraction and purification and rapid DNA analysis), applications (molecular forensic analysis, updated DNA database, paternity and kinship testing, investigation of crimes and sexual assaults, investigation of missing persons, identification of disaster victims, anthropological studies, cell lineage identification, population-based studies and genetic studies), and end users (forensic laboratories, law enforcement agencies, academic and research laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organizations, and others) in seven major regions.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]