Human Identification Market To See Healthy CAGR Of ~ 6% During Forecast Period 2019-2029
Human identification technology has provided satisfactory results in most cases where no close relative or criminal sample exists for comparison. Human identification plays a key role in studying human sample data needed for various applications such as molecular forensic analysis, paternity and kinship study, sexual assault investigations and many more. crime case.
The Global Human identification market the value should be US $ 785 million by the end of 2019, as a new report from Future Market Insights (IMF) shows. The market should also experience a strong 6% CAGR during the forecast period, 2019 – 2029. A steady increase in the number of natural disasters and fatal traffic accidents strongly demands the demand for more efficient forensic DNA technologies for human identification. This would remain an important factor responsible for the gradual growth of the human identification market.
Key Points to Remember – Human Identification Market Research
- Legal issues such as the exploitation of privacy rights surrounding the collection of samples for comparison from suspects has always been a sensitive process.
- Nonetheless, with the introduction of the DNA phenotyping approach, collecting samples has become easy without harming or exploiting the rights to dignity or integrity.
- The main advantage of DNA phenotyping is that it focuses more on obtaining genetic profiles from crime scene samples. Additionally, Externally Visible Features (EVC) are publicly available features and therefore would not involve any privacy concerns.
- Predicting VCAs can also be very useful in identifying missing persons and disaster victims when there is no ante-mortem or close relative sample for comparison.
- Increased global attention for forensic identification technology has spurred research studies, which may emerge as a promising factor for human identification.
- In July 2019, a study published by the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, which was carried out by the Forensic Science Center (United States) and Michigan State University (United States) showed the development of a human identification capacity based on proteins from a single Hair.
To stay ahead of your competition, request a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5078
Over time, human identification has proven to be the most accurate and reliable technology, yet the fastest in identifying crime suspects and unknown deceased persons for whom little or no data is available. comparison purposes. Advances in human identification technology will continue to positively influence the forensic science landscape, and human trafficking will be the next stage of growth.
Explore the disruptive potential of the human identification market
A comprehensive view of the human identification market has led our analysts to conclude that the market is expected to grow at a notable rate, with an emphasis on innovation and product development, coupled with advancement in healthcare systems. and providing technologies to support forensic DNA testing for the identification and collection of sample data used in human identification procedures. In addition to this, the report findings indicate that North America and Europe capture a significant share of the overall Human Identification market revenue. This has been attributed to the presence of accredited forensic laboratories such as the University of North Texas Human Identification Center (UNTCHI), recognized as a world leader in forensic identification, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from the United States. The latter provides support services for free forensic analyzes to the FBI and local and state law enforcement agencies.
Get a Custom Scope to Meet Your Needs Ask an Expert- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5078
Do you want more information?
The Human Identification Market, the latest of new publications from Future Market Insights, provides its opinion on the evolution of the human identification market from 2014 to 2018 and presents demand projections from 2019 to 2029 on the basis of the product type (instruments, software and data management, assay kits and cartridges and other consumables), technology (polymerase chain reaction, short tandem repeats, microarray technology, capillary electrophoresis, sequencing of new generation, nucleic acid extraction and purification and rapid DNA analysis), applications (molecular forensic analysis, updated DNA database, paternity and kinship testing, crime and sexual assault investigation , investigation of missing persons, identification of disaster victims, anthropological studies, identification of cell lines, population-based studies and genetic studies) and end-users (forensic laboratories, law enforcement agencies, academic and research laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organization, ions and others) in seven major regions.
Reasons to buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed analysis on various market trends to enable companies to make informed and beneficial decisions to gain competitive advantage over major players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and detailed reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes precise analysis of the market and current development trends affecting the growth. IMF caters to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected comes from highly reliable sources.
For an in-depth competitive analysis, buy now- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5078
Explore the wide coverage of MFIs Health care Market Information Landscape
Human Anatomical Models Market
3D Bioprinted Human Tissue Market
Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Treatment Market
About the IMF
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in Dubai, the world’s financial capital, and has delivery centers in the United States and India. IMF’s latest market research and sector analysis reports help companies meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amid fierce competition. Our personalized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continually monitors emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure that our clients are preparing for the changing needs of their consumers.
Unit No .: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No .: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]